Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Story

    "Almost everything we'll ever do in our life that is really powerful, that really produces a result in our life, that quantum-leaps us to a new level ... requires us to do something uncomfortable. It takes risks to achieve. Its often scary. Its requires something you didn't know before or a skill you didn't have before, but in the end, its worth it. As former Congressman Ed Forman says 'Winners are those people who make a habit of doing things losers are uncomfortable doing.'. Make today your day to start that uncomfortable new habit."
                                                                                        - Jack Canfield
       Hi, my name is Irina and I want to tell you my story. When I was diagnosed with Cancer (Yes this scary word) I went through the whole spectrum of feelings. You can imagine from being in denial (This can't happen to me) to be being depressed (Leave me alone, Don't want to see anybody.). But my story is not about the disease (which turns out to be the blessing, the best thing that ever happened in my life.) it is about my understanding of that wake up call, that gave me the courage to change my whole life. Without any prior knowledge in healing or self-healing, without proper reading and writing skills (English is not my first language.) I took Reiki classes on the Internet (Without any computer skills, besides checking my emails." and started my self-healing. Information started pouring at me! I get into Access Consciousness, Chakra Balancing , Quantum Healing, and other healing modalities. I took a Life Coaching course at Universal Class, and became a successful life coach on spiritual development. I started my own business in Stress Management and Energy Healing in a new comfortable office in South Hampton, PA. I also created an online business, wrote my own Ebooks, and Guided Meditation Cd's, videos on YouTube, and free community seminars. All of this happened in the last 8 months (I was diagnosed in December 2010). Needless to say there is no Cancer. I feel full of energy, I see thousands of possibilities. My Husband and my three kids are thrilled with the changes we experienced. Looking back at the years that I just stayed home spending my time watching the news and television WOW! What a turn my life took! And all thanks to the wonderful diagnosis. If not for that I wouldn't have miracles in my life. What are the miracles? No it is not how well I am now, not how fast i run everything, it is my everyday miracles. When people that were on the machines and in bed for 6 months after his stroke, all of a sudden go on vacation to Italy (By them selves). These are the miracles from GOD and I feel so blessed to take part in it!
                                                   <Love and Light>
                                                                          -The Creator

3 comments:

  1. Hi Irina,

    Your story is an inspiration to others. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it. I think the name of your blog, "2012 Is About You And Only You" is wonderful.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Irina! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring story and here's to quantum leaps!

    Love & light,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed inspirational and motivational. Not only does it show one can overcome disease and illness, but more so, it speaks to the accomplishments one can achieve when they decide to live.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete