Saturday, December 24, 2011

How Could My Life Be Better?

    What else is possible here?
  My wonderful and curious readers! Today's topic is also about You, and I can never stress it enough! YOU are always the center and the cause of everything that happens in YOUR LIFE. Yes! Everything! All the good things and all the bad things!
  If you are not fully aware of your mind, then what you are busy looking at is what the mind creates in order to keep itself fascinated by itself. Left unattended consciously the best that our mind can create is what it already knows, experience and what stores in our unconscious data base mind.
 That's why we often find ourselves in the same situations over and over again, and blame other people for being just like the ones before them, and doing the same bad things to us.
  How do we then break the circle and start living consciously and making decisions and choosing people that are right for us?
  How do we make conscious decisions?
  Just like in any other subjects to change the way things are you have to be aware of what they are first.
  Here are some examples of the questions to ask yourself:
     1. If I do this ______?
     2. If I think this ______?
     3. If I make this ______?
     4. Would it be for my highest and best good?
     5. My happy end result is _______!
     6. If I buy this ____ will it make me money?
     7. If I move to this new house does it expand me?
     8. Will it improve my life?
     9. If I add some more self-care to my life will it get better?
    10. Am I doing _____?
    11. Am I willing _____?
    12. What else is possible here?
    13. What would it take to get _______?
    14. What would it take for ______ to show up in my life, easy, with grace, and joy?
    15. What question should I ask to be connected to be Higher-Self?

                "The definition of insanity- is doing the same thing over and over   again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
                                               
                                                            ~The Creator

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Joe! You are welcome to explore my other posts! I hope you fine them helpful!
      Love and Light!
      Irina
      http://lifecoaching2012.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-is-unconditional-love.html
      http://lifecoaching2012.blogspot.com/2011/09/word-is-now.html
      http://lifecoaching2012.blogspot.com/2011/08/it-all-starts-with-words-i-trust-in.html

      Delete
  2. I agree completely that no change is possible until you are aware that you are defining truth and then questioning the truth you define.

    Thanks for the link. I will be checking back in.

    I write some of my reflections at http://www.secretstopeace.com

    Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice -- Thank you for sharing!
    http://www.saltlampsnow.com

    ReplyDelete